Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bob's Bug - The Prep Continues

Well, the not-so-fun job of prepping the car continues... This weekend I finished all the welding, continued the sanding, and started the body-fill work. As you can see I've added a dessicant air dryer to my compressor set-up for painting. I also located some appropriate switches for the new dash and prepped the dash for the four SPST switches and two momentary buttons.
I must say, the bare metal prep looks very good. It is a bit of a chore prepping the painted sections and feathering them into the bare metal.
More prep and painting to come this week.