The day finally arrived last week to blow on the paint. After the final sanding of the primer with 320 grit paper I cleaned the vehicle with a grease and wax remover, then used a tack cloth to remove any lint or remaining dust (more on that later). The Nason Ful-Cryl was mixed 8 - 2 -1 (paint - reducer - activator). I applied the first coat too thickly and wound up with a few runs, but it covered well and looked pretty good right away. I did notice that I hadn't got all the lint, however. I decided to let it dry overnight then attack it in the morning by wet-sanding and re-spraying.
Here's a video of the first coat going on:
Here are some pics of the wetsanding the next morning: